Monday, August 14, 2017

Welcome!

Welcome to Mr. German's Math Class.  I will post pictures, videos, worksheets and homework help here!  Please feel free to access this site frequently as I will try to post several times a week.

Here is a little bit about me.  I graduated from Arkansas Tech University in 2007 and completed my master's degree from Arkansas State University in 2013.  This is my 8th year to teach and I have taught a variety of subjects including driver's ed, ESL, health, physical education, 7th and 8th grade science, physical science, and physics.  I have 6 years of coaching experience; 3 as a head coach (2 in baseball, 1 in softball) and 3 years as an assistant (2 years softball, 1 year basketball).  I am married and I have 1 dog named Chino.

You can contact me at the school or via my email.  This info can be found at cs.conwayschools.org.

Hope to have a great school year!

1 comment: